Our Return Policy- 100% Client SATISFACTION
At S. Lennon & Company Jewelers we want you to be completely satisfied with your in-store or online purchases. We will gladly accept returns for a full refund, exchange, or in-store credit within 30 days of original purchase. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with 100% client satisfaction. Please note: Any merchandise that was custom, special ordered, worn, damaged, re-sized, engraved, or altered by a jeweler other than us cannot be returned. Returned checks will be assessed a $35 fee.
If you have any questions about our return procedures, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (315) 927-8000.
In Store Returns
To return a S. Lennon & Co Jewelers item in-store purchase:
- The item must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- The item must be unworn, unaltered, and in the original condition of the day it was purchased.
- If your item included a certified diamond or diamonds, each certificate must be included with the return. (A $250.00 replacement fee will apply if not included.)
- If purchased with a credit card, you must have the credit card that the original purchase was made with.
- If purchased with a check, there is a 10-day grace period before a check clears and a return can be made.
To return a slennonjewelers.com website purchase: Packing Your Return:
Be sure to secure your items to protect them. You must include all the original packaging materials and paperwork in the package, along with the original receipt. If your item included a certified diamond or diamonds, each certificate must be included. (A $250.00 replacement fee will apply if not included.) Note: For security purposes do not put "S. Lennon & Co Jewelers" or any type of description on the outside of the package.
- The item must be returned within 30 days of the original date of delivery.
- The item must be unworn, unaltered, and in the original condition of the day it was received.
- Please indicate the reason for the return.
- Send it to the address below. We recommend you use an insured parcel service such as UPS, U.S. Priority Mail, or Federal Express. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
23 Genesee Street New Hartford, NY 13413
- We will process your online return within 7-10 business days after we receive and inspect your package.
- Your refund will be posted to the credit card used to make the purchase. If you paid by check, there is a 10-day grace period before a check clears and a return can be made.
- If we made a mistake and sent you the wrong order, or if you received damaged or problem items, we will refund shipping charges by crediting your original form of payment.
ADVERTISING AND WEBSITE CONTENT ERRORS
While we try to make sure that all prices posted are accurate at all times, we are not responsible for typographical and other errors that may appear on the website. If the posted price for an item is incorrect due to typographical or other error (e.g., data transmission), SLCO is only responsible for the correct price, which we will endeavor to provide to you as soon as we become aware of the error. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate information. However, it is your responsibility to verify with SLCO that all details listed are accurate.
Item images and descriptions posted on our website are the representations provided by our suppliers. Please note that actual items may differ slightly from specifications and/or the pictures. SLCO is not responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising, or shipping errors. Advertised prices and available quantities are subject to change without notice.
In the event an item is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, SLCO shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the item listed at the incorrect price.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE; LIMITATION OF ACCESS
SLCO may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, discontinue or alter any aspect of the website, including, but not limited to, (a) restricting the time of availability, (b) restricting the availability and/or scope of the website for certain platforms (i.e., computer types and operating systems), (c) restricting the amount of use permitted, and (d) restricting or terminating any user's right to use the website.